Sunday, 14 September 2014

The best birthday in years


I've always wanted to be 27. Whenever i thought of myself as being older and living the dream life it was always age 27. All the great stars seem to hit their peak when they were 27 also so it has always seemed like an age where you begin to become the person you want to be. I've always felt like a bit of a child before but not anymore, i'm heading for 30's now. SCARY!
With all this is in mind i was excited for this year's birthday however i didn't hold too much hope as birthdays are often a bit of a let down to be honest. So instead i planned a wine tasting evening at the local Portugese tapas with a few close friends and my new housemate and left everything else to it. No expectations.
It could have been this attitude which made it turn out to be great, who knows? Regardless, it made me appreciate everything i had around me, friends, work, family and my new little home life. Kinda cheesey but its true. It was a stellar day. 
Anyway i won't do much more talking and i'll just pop up the photo's so you can see for yourself.



The work fam


Country walks with the band


 The Dales


I say jump, you say how high


Caterpillar cake :D






Tapas at Luisitana Chorlton, highly recommend


Some of the swag 



Wine tasting got messy after the second glass


New lipstick thanks @lynngal


New coat from my work laydees (creepy face)

No comments:

Post a Comment